Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, March 1, 2013

This is Where Your Unloved Facebook Photos Will Go

How many photos (or photo albums) have you uploaded to Facebook? As I was writing this article, I decided to take a look at my own stash. Boy, was I in for a surprise! I have always been aware of my tendency to upload tons of photos without being very selective, thus earning the ire of some of my friends from time to time, but I didn’t think that I had shared so many photos over the years. More than 5,000 photos in 125 albums! I understand that there people who have more than those figures, but the fact remains that Facebook users in general do not access all of those photos on a regular basis. Of those Facebook photos of mine, I believe that I barely look at around 90% of them anymore. After first few days of uploading, I tend to forget them – until a specific reason arises. The thing is, 350 million photos are uploaded to Facebook every single day. And if we consider that majority of users do not use most  of their Facebook photos on a regular basis, that amounts to hundreds of millions of photos that are unloved. In fact, Facebook says that [...]

The post This is Where Your Unloved Facebook Photos Will Go appeared first on TechBeat.

]]>

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Count

About Me

HatHack flashes on the updated news on hacking the system which ranges from the computer to internet and network hacking. Hacking -- Taking control over any thing and every is hacking of that particular system. Start Hacking !!!!

Visits

Sample Text